Last updated: 26 February, 2022
What data do we collect?
NeftyBlocks collects the following data:
- Logging information:
- IP address and user agent
- Searching terms
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide NeftyBlocks with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you use or view our website.
When you search a collection through the site we store the search term to improve suggestions based on related terms. This information is not identifiable with any particular user.
How do we store your data?
NeftyBlocks securely stores the logging information at the Google data centers in Europe, Asia and USA.
NeftyBlocks keeps your IP, country and user agent information for 7 days. Once this time period has expired, the data is deleted automatically.
NeftyBlocks keeps the search terms indefinitely so we can provide suggestions and improve the experience through the site.
How will we use your data?
NeftyBlocks collects your data so that we can:
- Analyze logging information to fix errors and guarantee a smooth experience.
- Provide suggestions based on similar search terms.
What are your data protection rights?
NeftyBlocks would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request NeftyBlocks for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that NeftyBlocks correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request NeftyBlocks to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that NeftyBlocks erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that NeftyBlocks restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to NeftyBlocks’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that NeftyBlocks transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email [email protected].
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Store user preferences such as dark mode and language selection
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – NeftyBlocks uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
The website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States and allows us to notice trends to improve the user experience on our website. This processes personal data such as: the unique User ID set by Google Analytics, the date and time, the title of the page being viewed, the URL of the page being viewed, the URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page, the screen resolution, the time in local timezone, the files that were clicked on and downloaded, the links clicked on to an outside domain, the type of device, and the country, region, and city.
You may opt out of this tracking at any time by activating the “Do Not Track” setting in your browser.
The website interacts with the WAX blockchain. We don’t hold any of your keys nor have any control over what is stored in it. The data in the blockchain is public and accessible by anyone.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us